Re: Account Punjabi

tor 2004-04-08 klockan 16.32 skrev Amanpreet Singh Alam:
> I request Account 10 times, but no reponse
>
> I follow the procedure as given , Plz Help to create account
>
> Amanpreet Singh Alam

The GNOME CVS server was moved to a new machine last week, and one of
the side effects is that addition of new CVS accounts is temporarily out
of order.

So it's not that your request is being ignored; it's just that at the
moment it's not possible to fulfill the request. People are working on
it, and as soon as it's doable again we'll be looking into creating the
CVS account.

So please have a little patience. If you have any translations you need
urgently committed, you can send them to me or someone else with a CVS
account, and we'll commit them for you in the mean time. Just make sure
that they are UTF-8 encoded, without msgfmt errors, and gzipped.