Re: Localisation the "Location" file (gweather, evolution)

Hi,

Funny I was thinking about the same thing today. Those programs can use
the iso_3166 translations from Translation Project for the country names
and if necessary regional names. Alas there's no domain for city names
yet.

Kind regards,
Elros