Re: Localisation the "Location" file (gweather, evolution)
- From: Arafat Medini <lumina silverpen de>
- To: Simos Xenitellis <simos74 gmx net>
- Cc: GNOME I18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Localisation the "Location" file (gweather, evolution)
- Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 22:00:15 +0200
Yeah I was asking myself many times why the names of the cities are in
plain english and not localazible, so I'm all for having also the names
of the cities localizable.
2004/04/05 (月) 21:02 に Simos Xenitellis さんは書きました:
> Hi All,
> I'll like to update the Location file found in gweather (gnome-applets)
> and evolution. That file has airport information of cities around the
> world which can be used to retrieve weather reports (temperature, clouds
> or sunny, etc).
> Is it ok?
> gnome-i18n mailing list
] [Thread Prev