strange string absence in status pages.

I am having a strange problem with gnome-applets translation status.

Please take a look at the gnome-applets po file at the status pages at:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.4/az/desktop/index.ht
ml

For Azerbaijani it says there are 1201 translated and 1 untranslated
messages so in sum we have
1202 messages as I see on the same page for Svedish translations. Svedish
have 1202
translated messages. It's been nearly 3 or 4 days I download the po file
from status page,
fix the fuzzy translation and commit both to HEAD and gnome-2-4 branch but
it still
shows that fuzzy message left. Aslo Azerbaijani (Svedish also) po file for
gnome-applets
DOES have only 1201 messages NOT 1202 ! That shows up in Kbabel also in
Poedit.

So I am stuck about how the page can say there are 1202 messages when the
link
it leads to po file contains only 1201 messages (one of them being fuzzy for
us)?

Christian, anyone ?

Thanks in advance...