Re: strange string absence in status pages.

sön 2003-09-28 klockan 12.09 skrev Metin Amiroff:
> I am having a strange problem with gnome-applets translation status.
>
> Please take a look at the gnome-applets po file at the status pages at:
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.4/az/desktop/index.html

Carlos answered this on IRC:

<carlos> menthos: #: stickynotes/stickynotes_applet.c:338
<carlos> #, fuzzy, c-format
<carlos> msgid ""
<carlos> "%s\n"
<carlos> "%d note"
<carlos> msgid_plural ""
<carlos> "%s\n"
<carlos> "%d notes"
<carlos> msgstr[0] ""
<carlos> "%s:\n"
<carlos> "%d% istifadÉ?dÉ?"
<carlos> msgstr[1] ""
<carlos> "%s:\n"
<carlos> "%d% istifadÉ?dÉ?"
<carlos> menthos: he/she's using an old gettext package
<carlos> (I think)
<carlos> because other teams have that package full translated, so it
does not seems to be a status pages problem.

So it seems you are possibly using a system with an old gettext package
that does not support ngettext, and that's why you don't get the message
above.