Next status pages version notes

Hi people. The next status pages version is almost finished (the same
functionality that the actual ones but with a clean code and object
oriented files) I should add only the .html generation and all will be
ready.

It's time to know the .xml file format (and thus, the information) that
you need to create your own .html files (I'm talking about people that
parses the status pages .html files to get information).

I will use an intermediate .xml file to be able to do partial updates
instead of refresh all modules/translations every time so I suppose that
all information I will need is the same that the one you could need, but
I want know your ideas :-)

My idea is also use localized web pages so I will add also gettext
support for the application, there will be stored text translations (as
usual) but also team information to generate the teams page
(http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html) and the i18n page
(http://www.gnome.org/i18n/).

As always, for all suggestions/ideas/requests, please use
bugzilla.gnome.org, product website, component gtp

Cheers.
--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Debian GNU/Linux Sid (PowerPC)

Esta parte del mensaje =?ISO-8859-1?Q?est=E1?= firmadadigitalmente