Re: Arabic support under gnome 2.4
- From: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- To: Danilo Segan <dsegan gmx net>
- Cc: Arafat Medini <lumina silverpen de>,GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Arabic support under gnome 2.4
- Date: 11 Sep 2003 18:41:00 +0200
tor 2003-09-11 klockan 16.26 skrev Danilo Segan:
> Translation is a continuing process -- there's no stop, as long as the
> code changes, translations need to follow too. But, it should be
> encouraging now to do so, since strings will not change in Gnome 2.4
> releases except in special cases of bugfixes or unintentional omissions
> (which will be later fixed).
Absolutely. Also, please remember that there will be many more GNOME 2.4
releases made, so there are still all possibilities for improving the
Arabic support in GNOME 2.4.
] [Thread Prev