Re: Arabic support under gnome 2.4

Arafat Medini menulis:
> Hi all
>
> I am the maintainer of the Arabic "module" and my question is: Arabic
> support was 100% under gnome 2.2 why isn't this reflected in 2.4 as the
> same files are merged and upgraded ?

i think, arafat and ar team did some tactical mistake,
i also wonder why when everybody concentrated toward gnome 2.4, arafat
is still struggling for 2.2.

i know that completing 2.2  is good, but when time is very near to 2.4,
just switch the target to 2.4

refering roadmap
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.3/

2.6 will be released on spring 2004, april is it?

2,3 month before the release of 2.6, please set your target to 2.6 and
alway refer 2.6 stats.

so i suggest arafat and his team to concentrate on 2.4 from now on until
november (or earlier).
polishing  2.4 & doing some 2.6  in december & january
full concentration on 2.6 since februari...