Re: Suggestion

Actually the way we mostly use in linguistics is to write the countries
where the language is spoken. Then how many people that lives there and
how many percent who understands the language, how many percent who
speaks the language, how many percent that are able to read it, and how
many percent that are able to write it. This is done for all countries
where the language is spoken. Precise numbers are not used for speakers
etc - only the amount of people in the country - for the rest
percentages are used.

Cheers, Kenneth