Re[2]: Suggestion

> zh_CN:Chinese Simplified:Over 1.1 billion
> zh_TW:Chinese Traditional:Over 1.1 billion
> It's be nice if someone could separate numbers for Portuguese and
> Brazilian Portuguese, as well as for Chinese Traditional and Chinese
> Simplified.
A little less than the actual number.
It is very difficult to estimate the actual population who are speaking
Chinese. There are over 1.4 billion of population in mainland China,
while the official language is Simplified Chinese. There are 20 million
in taiwan, while taiwanese usually take traditional Chinese. But there
are Singapore and other countries in the world. So, the actual people
speaking Chinese will have a population of 1.5 billion.
I'd suggest that keeping Chinese itself, but not separate it into
simplified and traditional. Because simplified and traditional Chinese
are just different from the appearance of the characters. They cannot be
treated as different languages.

zh:Chinese:1.5 billion.