Re: Translation into Uighur [ug]

ons 2003-10-29 klockan 07.09 skrev miaochen_75@sohu.com:
> yes , I have had someone translate the gnome to Uighur. I have tested the pango and it is able to render script of Uighur.

Ok. So are you willing to be the GNOME translation coordinator for
Uighur?

If that's the case, we would like you to:

1) Subscribe to this mailing list (you can do that on the
http://lists.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-i18n/ page). Being
subscribed to this list is mandatory.

2) Send a reply, stating your full name and e-mail address, so that we
can add those to the http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html
page. If you have a web page for the Uighur translations, please include
the URL too.

Thanks!