Re: New status pages testing

El jue, 23-10-2003 a las 16:27, Åsmund Skjæveland escribió:

> > > I'm a bit confused. This is in addition to the status pages we already
> > > have?
> >
> > No, it's the next version that will be used instead of the actual status
> > pages (When some things get fixed/added)
> >

> I can't find any views that shows the status of all the packages for one
> language, like we have today.

I forgot it. Kenneth just told me that already. I'm working on it.

>  Also, the "Module" and "Branch" columns
> are very wide on
> http://carlos.pemas.net/GNOME/l10n/views/groups/GNOME_2.4_Desktop.html
> and other pages, and "Navigation" is small. This doesn't look good to my
> eyes. It'd look better if the two blue columns were about as wide as the
> white column, and the white column stretched to fill the remaining
> space.

I suppose that the "Navigation" column is what you are calling also as
"white column", isn't it.

I cannot change it, the Navigation column follows the
developer.gnome.org style. I can change the table so it's not expanded
(just like
http://carlos.pemas.net/GNOME/l10n/modules/acme/gnome-2-4/es.html)

Of course if you find a better way to display the same information, just
tell me it. Those kind of pages have the UI problems where I need some
help :-P

>  A translation status summary column between "Branch" and
> "Navigation" would also be good.

Hmmm translation status about what thing exactly?

That's a link that talks about all translations so I can only show there
status summary about all translations and I cannot see the utility for
that information...

Cheers.
--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Debian GNU/Linux Sid (PowerPC)

Esta parte del mensaje =?ISO-8859-1?Q?est=E1?= firmadadigitalmente