Re: New status pages testing

> > > Hi, I'm uploading test builds to
> > > http://carlos.pemas.net/GNOME/l10n/views
> > >
> > > Look at them and suggest any missing point you know.
> >
> > I'm a bit confused. This is in addition to the status pages we already
> > have?
>
> No, it's the next version that will be used instead of the actual status
> pages (When some things get fixed/added)

I can't find any views that shows the status of all the packages for one
language, like we have today. Also, the "Module" and "Branch" columns
are very wide on
http://carlos.pemas.net/GNOME/l10n/views/groups/GNOME_2.4_Desktop.html
and other pages, and "Navigation" is small. This doesn't look good to my
eyes. It'd look better if the two blue columns were about as wide as the
white column, and the white column stretched to fill the remaining
space. A translation status summary column between "Branch" and
"Navigation" would also be good.

--
Åsmund Skjæveland <aasmunds@fys.uio.no>