New status pages testing

Hi, I'm uploading test builds to
http://carlos.pemas.net/GNOME/l10n/views

Look at them and suggest any missing point you know.

The UI should be improved, any suggestion is welcomed.

The stats data shows always 0%, I'm building new pages now with that
fixed.

Also, there are not all modules, I'm migrating the module list but it's
a boring task and it will took more time, hope this weekend will be all
ready. The same with the teams list.

As you can see, we have now per module/translator individual stats

My TODO list has a "sort by column" feature and all things already at
bugzilla.gnome.org, if you want new features, use bugzilla.

I'm waiting for your feedback.

Cheers.

P.S.: My idea is migrate the official pages to the new pages this
weekend (if menthos allows me :-P).
--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Debian GNU/Linux Sid (PowerPC)

Esta parte del mensaje =?ISO-8859-1?Q?est=E1?= firmadadigitalmente