Re: Brazilian Portuguese GTP teams page update.

Gustavo Maciel Dias Vieira <gdvieira@zaz.com.br> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry to bother you guys, but I sent the following message about three
> weeks ago and there has been no answer.
>
> Let's see if someone sees it. :)
>
> Abraços,
> Gustavo

Although I wasn't contacted prior to this message, I'm the one that
was responsible for such a project here in .br.

Gustavo is indeed one of the coordinators of this project and I agree
with the changes he requested.

If you needed my 'OK', here it is.

This message is digitally signed so that you can confirm my identity
and the authenticity of this message.

I would be more grateful if I was contacted before such requests, but
probably it was some mail problem that made me miss his private
message...

See you,
--
Godoy.     <godoy@ieee.org>