Re: New team for [Marathi] (mr_IN)
- From: jnshah <jitendras vsnl com>
- To: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- Cc: Guntupalli Karunakar <karunakar freedomink org>,indictrans fastmail fm, GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: New team for [Marathi] (mr_IN)
- Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 20:11:34 +0530
Dear Christian Rose,
I am Jitendra Shah.
I am a faculty member in an engineering college (VJTI) in Bombay.
I am also a coordinator of gnubhaaratii , a localisation project which
may be supported by Govt of India.
So far I am working on a voluntary basis but recently my institution
VJTI has started recognising my work as technical work.
I hope you have seen our site
www.indictrans.org which will give you a broader vision.
I am really proud to be the coordinator.I have a dedicated teamwith a
couple of Computer Science graduates.
The Marathi team includes Swapnil, Sachin and a few asorted members.
Christian Rose wrote:
>tor 2003-10-09 klockan 05.49 skrev jnshah:
>>I would be glad to be the Marathi Coordinator.
>Excellent! What is your full name?
] [Thread Prev