Re: New team for [Marathi] (mr_IN)

Dear Christian Rose,
I am Jitendra Shah.
I am a faculty member in an engineering college (VJTI) in Bombay.
I am also a coordinator of gnubhaaratii , a localisation project which
may be supported by Govt of India.
So far I am working on a voluntary basis but recently my institution
VJTI has started recognising my work as technical work.
I hope you have seen our site
www.indictrans.org which will give you a broader vision.
I am really proud to be the coordinator.I have a dedicated teamwith a
couple of Computer Science graduates.
The Marathi team includes Swapnil, Sachin and a few asorted members.
-Regards
-jitendra