Re: ca Build breakage

Andrew Sobala <aes@gnome.org> writes:

[...]

>> ca.po:442:2: parse error
>> ca.po:1161:2: parse error
>> ca.po:1161: keyword "ca" unknown
>> ca.po:1166: missing `msgstr' section
>> ca.po:1168:2: parse error
>> /home/andrew/gnome/install/bin/msgfmt: too many errors, aborting
>> make[2]: *** [ca.gmo] Error 1
>>
>> Thanks.
>
> Actually this is also the case with the following translations:
>
> cs da fr ja nn no pl uk
>
> Am I compiling this wrong? Sorry if that's the case.

Something like this usually happens if you get a CVS conflict for the
.po files. CVS and .po files does not intermingle well since some of
the contents of the .po files is generated with scripts. And most of
our scripts are regenerate the .po files each time you run them, even
if you just request a report. Sigh.

I've just checked the da.po file in gconf/po/da.po. It appears to be
fine. Have you tried

  cvs -q update -PdC

and recompile?

--