RE (no subject)

Salam and Hallo to all!

M aybe I can add something to the discussion here, I think that even if
this glossary will be ready anytime soon (if I really understood the
poblem...) then the began translation can be changed to suit the new
vocabulary.
But I think from my experience with translating gnome into Arabic that
the basics and the majority of the grammitcal structures and vocabulary
will be the unchanged, so at the risk of changing 30% of the strings
after you get the glossary this would be better then sitting down
waiting for it till it comes and we oriental ppl have to wait a long
time till something comes ;)...

my 2 cents

yours
Arafat elMedini