Re: (no subject)

I still don't think you should put the project on hold before you get
the official iranian/persian computer dictionary/word list.

I personally think it makes sence to review these translations now as
well as you can and then commit them. You can always review them again
later and fix the wrong words used.

If you put the whole project on hole you at the same time kill the
motivation for some of new translators who would like to start using the
persian translations as soon as possible.

You can add '#. FIXME: Check words' lines to the messages which may
contains bad wording and then you can grep for those lines when you have
the official iranian/persian computer dictionary/word list.

Cheers, Kenneth

PS.: I send this as part of another mail - but it never seemed to get
through.