Re: ca Build breakage

Andrew Sobala <aes@gnome.org> writes:

> Actually this is also the case with the following translations:
>
> cs da fr ja nn no pl uk

I just compiled GConf from CVS and couldn't reproduce this.

I also checked all the mentioned PO files with "msgfmt -cv" both from
GNU gettext 0.12.1 and 0.10.38 release, and none of them experiences
such a problem (a couple of them have incorrect translations, but
nothing like this).

I'm not sure if it's relevant, but I'm using UTF-8 locale (though,
running msgfmt in POSIX locale showed no problems with eg. ca.po).

I've also tried running "make dist", but that didn't work out due to
missing rule for building gconf.spec.in file, so I just skipped that.

Btw, does simple run of eg.
 /home/andrew/gnome/install/bin/msgfmt -cv -o /dev/null ca.po
exhibit the same problem?

If not, this is likely to be some intltool borkage. I'm using 0.27.2
version, so you might want to try with that.

Cheers,
Danilo