Re: totem not in 2.5?

lör 2003-11-29 klockan 13.06 skrev Arafat Medini:
> I remarked that totem is not present neither in 2.4 (as it was removed
> anyway) nor in 2.5 nor in the proposal list...
>
> Any idea if it will be included in 2.6 or not? As I didn't translate it
> and I don't have the time to work on 300+ strings which will not be
> included in the upcoming release...(if it is the case...)

It hasn't been proposed so far for the upcoming release, as it's not on
the proposed modules list (http://www.gnome.org/start/2.5/modules/).
However, there's little more than a week left for module proposals AFAIK
(see the schedule on http://www.gnome.org/start/2.5/), and anything
could be proposed in that time.

To be really sure whether totem will or won't be included in the
upcoming GNOME release, you should probably ask the totem developer
directly if he has any intention of proposing it or not.