Fwd: Re: [farsi] Farsi encoding standard

Hi,

Could someone explain what are coordinators roles for a free software
project for me?
Could a coordinator take over the translation project totally and connect it
with his/her carrier or line of job?  I have a problem with this guy and I
need someone from Gnome i18n make him understand that this project is
accually a free software project and should be open for every free spirited
contributer and he may not blocking involvment of others. He has to submit
translations from contributers imidiately and if he really!! cares about the
quality and picking the better translations term based on some govermental
entity this could be accomplished by reviewing. Is this not the normal
approach of every linux and free software project?

For couple of months ago I joined the Persian team and sent some files to
this guy he is neither submit my files nor to understand my point of view.
(se attached mail below)
I do not even live in Iran (I live in Sweden since 20 years ago) but I like
to use gnome in Persian.

If someone responsible for this kind of issues can not make this guy to
understand what he is supposed to play as a role of coordinator and NOT as a
OWNER of it, could you help me with some instructions about how to compile
the PO-files and install them so that I could do the translation for my own
usages? Many thanks.

/Abbas

Lättare att hitta drömresan med MSN Resor http://www.msn.se/resor/