Hello (was:[Fwd: Re: [tamilgnome] Current translation efforts])

Hello all,

As forwarded below, I am taking over as the new coordinator for the GTP
- Tamil.
Please apply the necessary changes.
Sorry about any delays.

I will post any questions once I browse the archives and get the basics
organised.
In the meantime if there are any questions or issues please ask/suggest.

Best wishes,

Ramanan