Re: Hello (was:[Fwd: Re: [tamilgnome] Current translationefforts])

tis 2003-05-27 klockan 00.03 skrev Ramanan Selvaratnam:
> Hello all,
>
> As forwarded below, I am taking over as the new coordinator for the GTP
> - Tamil.
> Please apply the necessary changes.
> Sorry about any delays.
>
> I will post any questions once I browse the archives and get the basics
> organised.
> In the meantime if there are any questions or issues please ask/suggest.

I've updated the teams page now. Do you have a bugzilla.gnome.org
account? In that case, please send me the account name and I'll also
update the Tamil component accordingly with default owner and default qa
contact.

Welcome as new maintainer!