Re: Updating po files on make dist

I can add, as a lowly translator, that I have resigned to doing just a
few dozen strings at a time out of fear of cvs collisions. And as my
grip on the cvs tools are less than complete, my recourse whenever this
happens is generally to move my local po file, check out the cvs version
again and redo all translations that were lost. This is not a whole lot
of fun when it happens, and leads to much more frequent check-ins than
would really be necessary. If a way could be found that is not painful
for developers, and that will remove these collisions, that would be
great.