Re: Correct branch for Anjuta translations

On 2003-05-19(Mon) 16:09:51 +0530, Naba Kumar wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just noticed that translations were continuing in cvs HEAD of anjuta
> module. The correct branch is ANJUTA_1_2_0 for translations, since
> that's the branch we are going to eventually come out with the stable
> release. Here is the list of po files which were updated in HEAD:

Thanks for the notification; the status pages will reflect the change
on next update.

> U po/ca.po
> P po/cs.po
> P po/es.po
> U po/sr.po
> U po/sr@Latn.po
> P po/sv.po

The new files are copied to ANJUTA_1_2_0 branch; but for updated
translations, it'd be better if translators can update .po files
themselves.

On the other hand, it'd be better if important news about anjuta can be
cc'ed to gnome-i18n too (such as branching). 'Outsiders' usually don't
know what's going on with anjuta ;-)
(e.g. anjuta/anjuta2 comes to my mind)

Abel