Re: Correct branch for Anjuta translations

mån 2003-05-19 klockan 12.39 skrev Naba Kumar:
> Translations should not be updated in cvs HEAD (until announced),
> because massive changes are going there. Besides, we will sync the HEAD
> with updates from ANJUTA_1_2_0 branch occationally. So, there isn't
> really much point in duplicating the work in HEAD.
>
> Please update the status pages so that translators can note this.

It seems Abel Cheung already fixed this. The new branch info will be
used on the status pages the next time they are regenerated.

Out of curiousity, why are you using uppercase and underscores for
branch names in anjuta? That's exactly the opposite scheme as for the
rest of GNOME, where uppercase and underscores are reserved for tags and
lowercase and hyphens are used for branch names:

examplemodule-gnome-2-2	(the name of a branch)
EXAMPLEMODULE_1_0_0	(the name of a tag)