Re: gnome system tools translation

On 2003-05-19(Mon) 01:18:09 +0200, Carlos Garnacho wrote:
> First of all, sorry very much for not requesting your work in 0.25.0,
> that release was to fit into the gnome 2.3.1 release plan and literally
> surprised me.

Two issues:

1. Once I asked about removing all .glade.h files from g-s-t, since
intltool can extract translations from .glade files directly. How's it
going? It's simple -- remove .glade.h files from CVS (and modify
Makefile.am), and it's done, assuming they are not reused somewhere
else...

2. What's the current policy on handling POTFILES.in file in g-s-t:
maintainers will update it when adding/shuffling code around, or
leave it to translators? It's quite often that POTFILES.in is not in
sync with the rest of source code. Besides, it contains many files
not activated by default (such as shares, location management etc),
which can be moved to POTFILES.skip until the remaining modules are
implemented later.

Abel