Re: Adding website to gnome-i18n module

On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 10:19:33PM +0200, Christian Rose wrote:
> As it is now, we have some language team subdirectories, usually with
> only some glossaries and guidelines as content. Perhaps we should leave
> it at that. A whole website is probably overkill.

I still have in mind my old proposal of for team
websites. I have been procrastinating about requesting this to the GNOME
admin team.

The idea of versus (for example, is that in, xx corresponds to a country
code, which many languages lack.

Jordi Mallach Pérez  --  Debian developer
GnuPG public key information available at

PGP signature