Re: fifth toe vs extras

tis 2003-03-04 klockan 19.06 skrev Carlos Perello Marin:
> > > seahorse is officially part of gnome fifth toe, but it and some others
> > > (balsa, gok, ...) are listed under extras.
> >
> > Good catch! I'm positively sure I had verified with the listings on the
> > official Fifth Toe site (http://5toe.lyrical.net/) and moved all those
> > packages that were included in Fifth Toe to the Fifth Toe page before
> > with the old status pages¹, but it seems a lot of that work was lost
> > with the introduction of our new status pages. I'll go through the Fifth
> > Toe page again and try to verify it right now.
>
> Sorry It's my fault. I didn't care about that clasification because I was
> looking at dotplan's module list (as I said you some days ago) when I updated
> the new .xml file.
>
> I thought that you fixed it already after our last mail exchange about this
> problem so I didn't look at it.

No, I only noticed Evolution was listed as a part of Fifth Toe while it
was, and is, definately not. I didn't go check for other errors.

> P.S.: We should nuke/sync the module list at dotplan :-(

Good idea. The Fifth Toe list on dotplan should probably be nuked as
it's horribly outdated and not the official list of Fifth Toe packages
anyway. That page should probably only link to http://5toe.lyrical.net/
for the official list of Fifth Toe packages. Will you bring this up with
the responsible people on suitable lists?

The xml file should have been updated and verified (again) now with the
correct Fifth Toe packages. The following packages were removed and
moved to extras as they are *not* part of Fifth Toe:

atomix, gal, gimp, gnome-pim

The following were moved from extras to fifth toe as they *are* part of
fifth toe:

gcm, gcompris, gtetrinet, balsa, gnomeicu, gnomeradio, gthumb, totem,
fontilus, gok, gswitchit, seahorse, gcalctool.

Can we have a new status page update now please? :-)