Re: fifth toe vs extras

tis 2003-03-04 klockan 18.39 skrev Jacob Perkins:
> seahorse is officially part of gnome fifth toe, but it and some others
> (balsa, gok, ...) are listed under extras.

Good catch! I'm positively sure I had verified with the listings on the
official Fifth Toe site (http://5toe.lyrical.net/) and moved all those
packages that were included in Fifth Toe to the Fifth Toe page before
with the old status pages¹, but it seems a lot of that work was lost
with the introduction of our new status pages. I'll go through the Fifth
Toe page again and try to verify it right now.

Christian

¹ In fact, even the ChangeLog seems to support that theory, so for once
it seems it's not related to my bad memory...