Re: fifth toe vs extras

Quoting Christian Rose <menthos@menthos.com>:

> tis 2003-03-04 klockan 18.39 skrev Jacob Perkins:
> > seahorse is officially part of gnome fifth toe, but it and some others
> > (balsa, gok, ...) are listed under extras.
>
> Good catch! I'm positively sure I had verified with the listings on the
> official Fifth Toe site (http://5toe.lyrical.net/) and moved all those
> packages that were included in Fifth Toe to the Fifth Toe page before
> with the old status pages¹, but it seems a lot of that work was lost
> with the introduction of our new status pages. I'll go through the Fifth
> Toe page again and try to verify it right now.
>
> Christian
>

> ¹ In fact, even the ChangeLog seems to support that theory, so for once
> it seems it's not related to my bad memory...

Sorry It's my fault. I didn't care about that clasification because I was
looking at dotplan's module list (as I said you some days ago) when I updated
the new .xml file.

I thought that you fixed it already after our last mail exchange about this
problem so I didn't look at it.

P.S.: We should nuke/sync the module list at dotplan :-(