Re: unmaintained translations and how to handle them

Hi,

Christian Rose <menthos@gnome.org> writes:

> So I'd recommend leaving all the translations in ALL_LINGUAS, but
> converting them all to UTF-8 if they aren't already. This is also how we
> did it for most other GTK+ 2 software modules in GNOME cvs. If you're ok
> with that, I can do the conversion for the po files that are not already
> UTF-8.

I said that if someone takes at least as much responsability for one
of the translations to run the po files through intltool-unicodiy and
commit the changes, I would not remove it. Now it's up to you to
decide if you can take that burden...

Sven