Re: totem 0.99.1

what's your definiton of the "original orthography" for irish. Any
spelling or whatnot i'm using in Irish translation is based on what i
learnt in school. Irish is a compulsory subject. Matter of fact most
universities in Ireland will only permit matriculation if the candiadate
has received a pass in their Leaving Cert Irish exam.
Basically alphabet used in irish is much the same as english apart from
their vowels with fada's on them.

Paul

 "There is no greater sorrow then to remember times of
happiness when miserable" -- Dante "The Inferno"