Re: [Usability] Re: [Fwd: Re: Your final comments on gswitchit in 2.4...]

Hi Sergey,

A few suggestions:

s/Keyboard layouts/Keyboard Layout   (in titlebar, I don't think the
plural is required in this case)
s/Keyboard layouts' settings/Keyboard layout settings
s/decription/description
s/Show advanced parameters/Advanced ...   (if this button remains)

Also, do you need the icon on this button?

I am not sure what the [...] buttons represent (in Layouts).

Apologies, I have not been following this thread very closely, so I'm
sorry if I'm repeating other people's points:

I agree with other peoples comments that clicking on a button to display
more tabs is peculiar. And before you do that, a dialog with a single
tab is peculiar.

Perhaps clicking on the Show advanced parameters/Advanced button could
open a new "Advanced Keyboard Layout" dialog with the two tabs that you
mention.

If you send me links to screenshots of the other two tabs, I can have a
look at them also.

I wonder about the button label "Global Preconfigured" - what does it
mean? I wonder could the label be shortened?

Eugene