Re: [Fwd: french localization of documentation stylesheets]

On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 05:32, Alexander Kirillov wrote:
[...]
> More serious problem, though, is that
> /usr/share/scrollkeeper/Templates/fr
> is indeed empty (at least in RH 9). I can't believe that for a language
> as major as French no one bothered to translate the category list. Maybe
> someone from French translation team would care to fill this gap? Or
> maybe it has been translated and it is just an installation bug - e.g.,
> someone messed up makefiles?

According to the CVS logs for scrollkeeper, some update French
translations by Christophe Merlet were committed on 2003-01-20. Not sure
what the state of the translations was before that. However, if this
update included significant translation updates for the category files,
then Red Hat 9 will not have them -- they have the previous release
(from somewhere around August or September last year). So the category
translation issue in scrollkeeper is fixed in the current release.

Malcolm