Re: Full 100% Arabic support for gnome

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 10:09:20PM +0200 or thereabouts, Danilo Segan wrote:
> I'll just a nitpick on something (Christian introduced me to this
> problem, so I'm just spreading the knowledge :-).
>
> I've noticed that you've uploaded a bunch of translations to the
> "gnome-2-2" branch, but didn't bother to upload them into HEAD first.
> As far as I know, there're some problems with that (CVS gets a bit
> confused while trying to track the file history with multiple "entry
> points").

Can you expand on that? Does this become a problem for apps like
Evolution or gtk, for example, where I thought we were supposed
to be doing the branch instead of HEAD?

What about if I check something into branch first, then immediately
check the HEAD version in? Does that cause a problem too?

Telsa