Re: Full 100% Arabic support for gnome

Hi Arafat,

уторак, 22. јул 2003. 19:41:37 CEST — Arafat Medini написа:
> Hi All,
>
> After Months and months of Hard work, me Arafat Medini the Arabic
> gnome maintainer and the Arabeyes team http://www.arabeyes.org (which
> I am part of) are proud to present to you a fully Arabic supported
> GNOME 2.2 desktop

My congrats to the "team", and you -- well done! :-)

I'll just a nitpick on something (Christian introduced me to this
problem, so I'm just spreading the knowledge :-).

I've noticed that you've uploaded a bunch of translations to the
"gnome-2-2" branch, but didn't bother to upload them into HEAD first.
As far as I know, there're some problems with that (CVS gets a bit
confused while trying to track the file history with multiple "entry
points").

A quick look tells me that these are file-roller, ggv, gnome-icon-
theme, gnome-themes, metacity, nautilus-media, procman and vte.

BTW, if you always commit into HEAD first, and on the branch later,
Arabic would be much more complete for Gnome 2.4 already, and you could
track it at

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.4/ar/index.html

or, compare it with other teams at

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.4/essential.html