Re: schema files

Ole Laursen <> writes:

> Could you provide an example? Of course, sometimes using other words
> might help. But I don't want to waste time on texts as:
>   Applet height (short)
>   Height of applet. (long)
> Without a reformulation, that is what you is going to get (in fact, it
> is what we have today for some modules).

Just to clarify, with "reformulation" I mean a reformulation of your
advice. Without a reformulation of your advice or a change in policy
for what the <short> descriptions are for, I believe we are going to
get lots of silly <long> text without any real contents; since that it
is what has happened until now.

Ole Laursen