Bugs related to string changes

Hi,

I just wanted to know how do the translators feel about reporting bugs
where solving usually means changing some messages (eg. typos, places
where plural forms are not used, and other miscellanea).

Of course, we all agree that those bugs are desireable, but what I want
to know is if anyone feels that this list should be cc'ed in those
cases (because it would cause some messages to be fuzzied, added new
and untranslated, etc.), so as to be much easier to notice these
changes (instead of looking at status pages every once in a while).

So, CC gnome-i18n@gnome.org, or not?

Cheers,
Danilo