No contact from team leader, what to do?

I have not heard from the Esperanto team coordinator in about 3 months
(I believe he and I are the only ones doing the translation, unless he
has been contacted since my last comunication).  I finally got on track
and mailed him a bunch of updates a week ago.  He has not responded.
What should I do in this situation?  I really want to get in gear and
try to get as much done as we can for 2.4 so I am a little impatient.

--
Charles Voelger <cvoelger@dweasel.com>