New Team for Chin (UF) language

Hello members,

I am happy to be with you.
As I browse through the web especially in the topic languages translation, and I found out that matupi, one of Chin languages has not yet been translated. So if no one has taken it I would like to translate it just now. Since it is my spoken language I believe I can take it successfullly.
And I also expect of your support in translation. But if some body has already translated it, let me know so that I may be a part with him.

I hope your reply will meet me soon.

Russell Kyaw

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at http://www.mail2world.com