Re: New Team for Chin (UF) language

mån 2003-07-07 klockan 15.06 skrev russell kyaw:
> As I browse through the web especially in the topic languages
> translation, and I found out that matupi, one of Chin languages has
> not yet been translated. So if no one has taken it I would like to
> translate it just now. Since it is my spoken language I believe I can
> take it successfullly.
> And I also expect of your support in translation. But if some body has
> already translated it, let me know so that I may be a part with him.

I couldn't find a reference to the language "matupi". Do you mean "Maru"
(http://www.ethnologue.com/show_language.asp?code=MHX)? Please let us
know if that's the language you're referring to.

It'd also be great if you could subscribe to this mailing list. You can
do that on the http://lists.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-i18n/ page.