Re: Updating the translation status pages

sön 2003-07-06 klockan 16.23 skrev Christian Neumair:
> I noted that some recent 2.3.x module changes are not reflected on the
> status pages:
> - Ephy should be moved (Extras => Desktop)

Epiphany is already on the desktop page.

> - Galeon (eventually), too (Fifth-Toe => Extras) - is it still part of
> Fifth-Toe?

Do you have any information that it shouldn't be part of Fifth Toe any
longer? The official Fifth Toe site (http://5toe.lyrical.net/) still
says it's included in Fifth Toe.

> - Stickynotes should be removed from the status pages, it's now included
> in the GNOME Applets module.

Not entirely correct. stickynotes_applet has indeed been included in
gnome-applets, but seperate releases is still being made from the
stickynotes_applet module. Don't ask me why (loban?), but it makes sense
that way to also keep the seperate stickynotes_applet listing, so that
translations can also be updated and tracked in the independant
stickynotes_applet releases.

> - DrWright should be removed from the status pages, it's now included in
> the GNOME Control Center module.

I'm not sure here either that development in the drwright module is dead
from now on. I don't see a THIS_MODULE_IS_DEAD file at least, so we
should probably keep it until it really is confirmed that it is dead.
Richard?

> - GNOME-Speech should be added to the Desktop status page

gnome-speech doesn't have any translateable messages. It doesn't even
use gettext nor have a po directory. Thus it wouldn't make much sense to
include it in the translation status pages, in its current state at
least.

> - Totem should be moved (Fifth-Toe => Desktop).

Totem is not included in the final module list
(http://www.gnome.org/start/2.3/modules/). It's not part of GNOME core,
and should be kept in the Fifth Toe listing for now.