Re: Updating the translation status pages

El dom, 06-07-2003 a las 18:11, Christian Rose escribió:

> > - Totem should be moved (Fifth-Toe => Desktop).
>
> Totem is not included in the final module list
> (http://www.gnome.org/start/2.3/modules/). It's not part of GNOME core,
> and should be kept in the Fifth Toe listing for now.

Totem is included inside the final module list :

<Jeff's mail>
[...]

In
  --

  Note that all of these apps must continue to meet the standards of
quality

    drwright (now part of control-center)
    epiphany
    gcalctool
    gtksourceview
    gnome-mag
    gnome-speech
    gnomemeeting
    gnopernicus
    gok
    gpdf
    gucharmap
    nautilus-cd-burner
    fontilus (now part of control-center)
    themus (now part of control-center)
        totem (using the gstreamer backend only, for this release)
    zenity

[...]
</Jeff's mail>

Cheers.