Re: Updating the translation status pages

> > - Stickynotes should be removed from the status pages, it's now included
> > in the GNOME Applets module.
>
> Not entirely correct. stickynotes_applet has indeed been included in
> gnome-applets, but seperate releases is still being made from the
> stickynotes_applet module. Don't ask me why (loban?), but it makes sense
> that way to also keep the seperate stickynotes_applet listing, so that
> translations can also be updated and tracked in the independant
> stickynotes_applet releases.

I had stickynotes_applet stable and part of Fifth Toe before it was
added to gnome-applets. I'm maintaining both modules (backporting new
features from gnome-applets to stickynotes_applet when stable) so that
users can continue using it in Gnome 2.2. Once Gnome 2.4 is released, I
plan to retire the Fifth-Toe stickynotes_applet module.

Cheers,
Loban

|   Loban Amaan Rahman  <-- anagram of -->  Aha! An Abnormal Man!   |
| loban@earthling.net, loban@caltech.edu,  http://loban.caltech.edu |