ANNOUNCE: GRand Unified Translation (update) v1.3

Hi,

I've received several positive reactions after the first announcement of
GRUT. Great that it's being (or going to be) used by several translation
teams.
Please do send me screenshots to show off pango's capabilities. I'd like
to know if it handles all foreign symbols correctly (as well as
right-to-left).

Vincent van Adrighem, the brave Dutch coordinator has imported the first
batch of Dutch 'unifications' into GNOME-2.4. I didn't get a lot of
complaints so I guess GRUT is doing allright ;-)

One last request: if you've gotten GRUT to work in your distribution
(other than Debian), let me know what packages you needed to install in
order to get GRUT working. People seem to have difficulties with that.

Keep those comments, feature requests and patches coming!

Cheers,
Kees

http://www.kvdb.net/projects/grut/

version 1.3 (2003-07-02):
    * Cleaned up includes
    * README is now in English (I hope this helps a lot)

version 1.2 (2003-06-24):
    * Sorting the translations on different criteria while unifying
    * Don't discard obsolete translations

version 1.1 (2003-06-17):
    * Automatic translation of untranslated msgstr's
    * Made grut executable (+x)
    * Little code cleanups

version 1.0 (2003-06-11):
    * Initial release.