bad stats

Hi!

At http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.4/index.html
we have well known statistics, which are quite usefull during
translation process, helping manage missing translations etc. But
looking closer at some entries, we can see that not all represent
current status. For example: http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/
status/gnome-2.4/PO/gdm2.HEAD.pl.po seems to be not touched for four
months, but *.pot file wasn't generated for this entry too, so it at
stats seems to be still up to date. Another bad refreshed entries are
for acme, epiphany. On the other hand, other entries in desktop section
seems to be regenerated for every site refresh. What is going on? What
is wrong?
					Artur