Re: bad stats

El mar, 01-07-2003 a las 19:50, Artur Flinta escribió:
> Hi!

Hi

> At http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.4/index.html
> we have well known statistics, which are quite usefull during
> translation process, helping manage missing translations etc. But
> looking closer at some entries, we can see that not all represent
> current status. For example: http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/
> status/gnome-2.4/PO/gdm2.HEAD.pl.po seems to be not touched for four
> months, but *.pot file wasn't generated for this entry too, so it at
> stats seems to be still up to date. Another bad refreshed entries are
> for acme, epiphany. On the other hand, other entries in desktop section
> seems to be regenerated for every site refresh. What is going on? What
> is wrong?

Happens that I'm busy with final exams (next week I will finish them)
and I cannot follow and fix the errors like this one:

<error>
=== Checking out gdm2 module to gdm2.HEAD  ===
Regenerating gdm-2.4.pot...
xgettext: Non-ASCII string at gui/gdmchooser-strings.c:7.
Please specify the source encoding through --from-code.
WARNING: It seems that none of the files in POTFILES.in contain marked
strings

** (process:31567): WARNING **: Unable to regenerate the file
gdm-2.4.pot at gdm2.HEAD/po

** (process:31567): WARNING **: Regenerating: We have problems with
gdm-2.4.pot at gdm2.HEAD (module gdm2), skiped...

</error>

We need a new intltool release with the UTF8 encoding inside the source
files fixed.

Cheers.