Re: I'd like to translate GNOME in italian

tis 2003-07-01 klockan 16.06 skrev Rodrigo Moya:
> On Tue, 2003-07-01 at 14:40, satana22@virgilio.it wrote:
> > I'm emiliano bonassi and i'd like to translate in italian gnome.
> > Thanks
>
> then please talk to the GNOME Translation team (CC'ed).

If you want to translate GNOME, you probably want to follow the steps
described on http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/join.html. This
includes getting in contact with the translation coordinator or
translation team for your language, in your case Italian, which is
listed on the teams page, linked from the page above.

Thanks,